Thursday 13 August 2015

BASIC PC SHORTCUT KEYS


  • Basic PC Shortcut.


Besides the special character shortcuts listed here, some special characters are also located on the number keys (below the F1 - F12 keys). You can enter these special characters by pressing the Shift key and the number key that has the special character listed on it.


  • PC shortcut keys for Special Characters.

There are many special characters that can be created using keyboard shortcuts. Below are some of the more common and popular special characters and the keyboard shortcuts to create them.







1 comment :

Adams Young said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog, I will keep visiting this blog very often. sonsuzluk